- This event has passed.
07/20/2022 FLC Conversation Cafe (IN PERSON)
July 20, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
First Lutheran Church: “a caring community for those with dementia and their care partners.”
Please call LIz at: 403-617-5903 or email her at: email@example.com to find out more.
Conversation Cafes have been found to be an invaluable resource for members of our community, including those with dementia, care partners. For those not familiar with a Conversation Cafe:
· the purpose of conversation cafe is to bring people together for conversation, for information available through various networks, to share experiences, and to exchange information on issues that we find ourselves having to deal with on a daily basis
· all conversation cafes have a host and often a co-host to help facilitate conversation
· generally we do not have an agenda, although sometimes we will have guest speakers
· we are a safe place for discussion, laughs and friendship
. we firmly believe in confidentiality so discussions and contact information safely remain within the cafe setting
· café members often feel connected to others on the same or similar journey