- This event has passed.
NEW: McKenzie Towne Conversation Cafe (In person)
May 24 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Conversation Cafes have been found to be an invaluable resource for members of our community, including those with dementia, care partners.
- the purpose of a conversation cafe is to bring people together for conversation, for information available through various networks, to share experiences, and to exchange information
- all conversation cafes have a host and often a co-host to facilitate conversation
- we are a safe place for discussion, laughs and friendship
- we firmly believe in confidentiality
- café members often feel connected to others on the same or similar journey
For more information, please contact Donna at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-483-9023