Did you know? FOUR vulnerable older adults are reported missing every week in Calgary. Watch the video to learn how you can help.
Conversation Cafes have been found to be an invaluable resource for members of our community, including those with dementia, care partners. Click the Calendar of Events to find a time that works for you. For those not familiar with a Conversation Cafe:
- the purpose of conversation cafe is to bring people together for conversation, for information available through various networks, to share experiences, and to exchange information
- all conversation cafes have a host and often a co-host to facilitate conversation
- we are a safe place for discussion, laughs and friendship
- we firmly believe in confidentiality
- café members often feel connected to others on the same or similar journey